Goalies will be led by former Boston Bruins goaltender, Hannu Toivonen, who will be working one on one with the participants. Toivonen has played in the NHL, AHL & ECHL in North America and in various European elite leagues during his 18 year professional career. He has also been providing private goalie coaching for the past 10 years off season.
LOCATION: Travis Roy Ice Arena
495 US-1, Yarmouth, ME 04096
- Camp Session I 7/8 - 7/12/19
- Camp Session II 7/15 - 7/19/19
- Both camps are for goalies ages 10-14.
- Four hours of on ice training daily.
- Two hour morning session will consist of goalie practice only.
- Afternoon sessions are going to be with Stride Envy’s skating camp. Goalies will be facing shots from their skaters in the afternoon in real game situations, putting the practiced skills in action.
- Sessions will consist of movement and shooting drills that are customized for each goalie’s individual ability insuring they get the most out of each session.
- The camp’s focus will be an active approach to playing goalie- the core philosophy of the HT Goaltending.
- Daily video sessions with each participant.